Name the crime and it’s likely someone with tons of experience committing it is trying to illegally cross the border as we speak.
Federal law enforcement officials with the U.S. Border Patrol stopped multiple criminal illegal aliens, including convicted murderers and child sex predators, from illegally entering the U.S. through the southern border this week.
Agents in the Rio Grande Valley arrested two convicted illegal alien child sex predators in separate incidents on Monday evening.
First, agents responded to a group of migrants illegally entering the U.S. near Rio Grande City, Texas.
Then, roughly an hour later, Texas Department of Public Safety troopers working in Brownsville, Texas, requested assistance after a subject ran from the vehicle during a traffic stop in an attempt to avoid arrest.
At the station, it was discovered that [Humberto Tiburcio-Loyo], a 33-year-old man [from Mexico], was convicted in 2011 following an arrest for sexual assault of a 12-year-old child in Brownsville, Texas. Tiburcio-Loyo was sentenced to 6 years’ imprisonment. The aggravated felon was removed from the United States earlier this year.
A separate report from CBP this week said that Border Patrol agents in McAllen, Texas, “arrested multiple migrant gang members and criminal migrants with serious criminal histories, to include foreign and domestic homicide charges.”
The report highlighted the following individuals who were arrested as they illegally entered the U.S.:
- “On Nov. 2, MCS agents apprehended a group of 11 migrants in Hidalgo. Record checks on a Mexican national revealed he is a member of Los Paisanos gang. He was convicted of transporting migrants in 2008 and was sentenced to 24 months confinement. He was subsequently removed from the United States.”
- “Shortly thereafter, MCS agents apprehended another group of 26 migrants nearby. Record checks on a Salvadoran national, revealed he is a Mara-Salvatrucha (MS-13) gang member without any criminal or immigration history in the U.S.”
- “Around noon, MCS agents apprehended another group of ten migrants with a Salvadoran national whose record checks revealed a conviction for homicide in his home country. The subject admitted to spending one year in prison for the crime, and does not have any criminal or immigration history in the U.S.”
- “Within the same group was another Salvadoran national whose record checks revealed he is an 18th Street gang member.”
- “Today, MCS agents apprehended a group of six migrants near Hidalgo. Record checks on a Salvadoran national revealed he is a MS-13 gang member. He was also previously convicted of accessory to murder after the fact and sentenced to ten years incarceration in Maryland. He was subsequently removed from the United States earlier this year.”
The reports coming from Customs and Border Protection are only what Biden’s administration allows them to release. The harrowing nightmare that is the current border is much, much worse. Only a handful of these criminals are apprehended by Border Protection; most of them are invading major American cities as we speak.
This is a scandal the likes of which America hasn’t witnessed since Watergate or George Bush’s “Weapons of Mass Destruction” lie.
Author: Elizabeth Tierney