It’s not as if Senate or House Democrats ever cares about what their constituents thought about any given issue; they will barrel forward with whatever it takes to maintain power anyway.
The issue of whether or not to destroy Senate’s filibuster has been a decades-long debate with both sides of the aisle wavering in the support for or against the rule.
But politically the world is much, much different now and we’re no longer dealing with petty ideological arguments anymore.
This has become a classic case of Good vs. Evil — and Republicans need to fight like hell to make sure evil doesn’t win out.
And it appears most Americans are on the side of good.
53% of likely voters support the Senate’s 60-vote filibuster threshold, an increase of six percent since June, Wednesday’s OnMessage poll revealed.
While the Democrats and President Joe Biden have mounted a communications campaign to terminate the filibuster to enact radical legislation, such as federalizing elections, a majority of voters support the filibuster.
Only 27% oppose the filibuster, while 20% were either unsure or had no opinion. In June, only 47 % supported the filibuster, while 30% opposed it.
The polling is likely a setback for the Democrats, who are heading into the 2022 midterms with an agenda of destroying election integrity.
Biden demanded in Georgia on Tuesday that voting be made less secure. He advocated for more insecure mail-in-voting drop-boxes and fewer voter ID restrictions.
“Voting by mail is a safe and convenient way to get more people to vote,” Biden claimed. “So they are making it harder to vote by mail.”
“To protect our democracy, I support changing the Senate rules,” he said about terminating the filibuster. “When it comes to protecting majority rule in America, the majority should rule in the United States Senate.”
On January 4, news broke that Georgia Election officials opened a probe into possible illegal ballot harvesting in the 2020 election via True the Vote evidence.
The True the Vote evidence reportedly includes phone data correlated with video that shows individuals dropping ballots at 5,662 ballot drops during the 2020 pandemic.
Are you paying attention yet?
Author: Sebastian Hayworth
To learn how you can use Content.ad to drive visitors to your content or add this service to your site, please contact us at [email protected].
Website owners select the type of content that appears in our units. However, if you would like to ensure that Content.ad always displays family-friendly content on this device, regardless of what site you are on, check the option below. Learn More